This site has moved to a new address: www.cyberspirits.net

14.5.08

Disk Data Recovery and Data Recovery Softwares

Two years backs a crash took place that shook my life. I had collected a huge collection spiritual music of a very sweet voice whom I respected very much. As these recordings were old one so they were very rarely found with people. I was lucky to get them after a lot of search on internet. I still remember I had 40 of them. Yeas people a single hard disk crash ruined all my dreams and aspirations and off course my collection. Because my hard disk had a lot of other important data too. But being not known to the hard disk recovery softwares and programs I pissed my self a lot for losing such important collection and data. Alas! Had I known about the recovery softwares then, the situation would have been different.

So let’s talk about disk data recovery. When ever we delete some record or a file we are under the impression that we have deleted the file completely. Its just that we have deleted a record from the primary table of the hard disk what it means is that we haven't actually lost the data, it is still there on the hard disk its only that its entry gets deleted. There is a good possibility that we can recover the data if the location where that file resided, hasn't been overrode by any other file. Disk Data recovery softwares actually help us to perform data recovery operation faster. One the best data recovery software is Disk Doctor. This award winning software can help you recover most of your data smoothly with ease.

There is a very good feature of undelete in disk doctor. It features an extremely easy interface and powerful functions that allows users to recover deleted and lost data. The software works with Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista. It can recover data from hard drives, flash drives, USB drives, ZIP, SD Cards, MMC, and Firewire drives.

Read this article

Print ArticleSubscribe

Related Posts and Our Sponsors



0 comments:

Add to Del.cio.us RSS Feed Add to Technorati Favorites Stumble It! Netscape It! Digg It!